Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okaii so one day i went to toronto with my Friend and we met some cool guys ;)
There names were Julien And Blondie (L)
So anyway it all started when Blondie wanted to take my cell phone, But i said no and put up a fight !

But anyway after that it was like 10:00 at night and me and my friend decided i was gonna tell julien he had a cutee bum :)

this is how it all went down,

Me; Hey youu have a cute bum.
Julien; what ?
Me; you have a cute bumm :)
Julien; Ok what ?
Me; omg nevermind ,


so we went to go on the ride and he looked at me and my friend and was like pfff ;
and we were like pfffft back !

and so after we got off the ride we through pennies at him and he picked them up and put them in his pocket.

(MY theory is he will tape them to his wall!)

No comments: